4.75”H x 12.25”W x 5”L main section holds groceries, books, or crafts. Open front pocket fits change, care keys or cell phone. Double 20” reinforced handles. Get yours today – $20. A sample is located on the Kiosk in the lower lobby with order forms available. Approximately 2 weeks for delivery. See Jody Grande if you have questions. SOH TOTE BAGS order form.
Nursery Coordinator. This is a part-time paid position; the person needs
to be 18 years or older. If you have an interest in this position, please email SPR@spiritofhopeumc.org. Job Description: Nursery Coordinator
- Calling All Ears! We are looking for volunteers to operate the basic sound needs for Sunday mornings. Training provided. Know that you are not committing to all Sundays! Contact Tom Witry or Jerry Rubino at 612-281-5262.
- Toolbox Club ~ Help the Trustees do chores necessary to keep our church in good repair. You can hep us complete tasks like washing windows, vacuuming carpets, dusting furniture or repairing damage caused by normal wear and tear. Work requests are distributed each Thursday morning between 9 am – noon to those who volunteer. Coffee and snacks will be provided for all volunteers. There’s plenty of work for all – so PLEASE plan to spend some Thursday mornings to help make our church even more inviting to the congregation and visitors. Contact Steve Wasgatt for more information or leave a note in the Trustees mail box. We do not discriminate – both women and men are welcome to volunteer.
Your special talents are needed: We are trying to build a list of persons with special talents (e.g., plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc). Are you willing to share your skills to help maintain SOH?
- Loaves and Fishes – Co-Coordinators Neeeded … This involves picking a date to serve, recruiting 3 people for prep from 2:30-5 p.m. and/or 10 people for serving and cleaning up 5-7:30 p.m. Loaves and Fishes provide the food. Currently the site is open for Wednesday dinner. Soon Thursday will be added and eventually dinner will be served 4 nights a week. We can serve just once, occasionally or regularly. For more information, contact Joan Grimm at 763-537-7362.
- Help Needed: Are you interested in helping once in a while during the service? We are looking for people to become part of a team to operate the spot lights in the sanctuary during Sunday services. With many hands, it would be a once in a while responsibility. Basic computer knowledge is necessary. If interested, please contact Todd Wallin at church or via email email@example.com.
- Liturgists Needed for Sunday Worship – We are looking for willing volunteers to lead/read the Call to Worship, Opening Pray and Scripture. Sign up on the bulletin board in the upper lobby for a date that works for you. Training and support provided.