- Weekly Envelopes – It was decided by the administrative council to cut some office expenses last quarter. The envelopes were one of those items. So, those of you who were getting envelopes via mail will no longer get them. Here is what you can do! We do have envelopes that you can use. All you need to do is ask an usher on a Sunday to give you a few extra or take a couple from the pew racks and take them home. Make sure to write your name on them and where you want your money to go towards. There is a place on those envelopes to do so. If you come in during the week, you can ask Janine in the office. You can also pick a few up for someone else who may be homebound.
- Giving (financially) at Spirit of Hope page updated.
- Gallery has been added: A Day in the Life at Spirit of Hope. Pictures are being added daily.
- Online Giving in now available at Spirit of Hope and has been added to the website
- Children web pages have been updated.
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Spirit of Hope every time you shop, at no cost to you. Register at smile.amazon.com when you shop at smile.amazon.com, it will take you to your amazon account and you can choose Spirit of Hope United Methodist Church as an organization to support. There are two SOH’s make sure you select “Golden Valley”. When you first register they will ask for the organization you want to support. After registering, your AmazonSmile account comes up and under the search box will be a line “Supporting” showing Spirit of Hope United Methodist Church. For many purchases 0.5% will be donated to SOH. Thank you for your support!
- David Hobb’s ~ Director of Youth Ministry introduction and picture on “Our Staff“
- Penny Meschke’s ~ Director of Children & Family Ministry & Music introduction and picture on “Our Staff“
- Watch for the QR Code to Spirit of Hope Website (quick response code – scan) … You will need to have a QR code reader app installed on your device in order to scan it.
- New Nursery Brochure, Serving in the Nursery, Volunteer Guidelines
- Spirit of Hope will be hosting West Suburban Grief Coalition on Thursday’s in the months of December, January, February. 2015