Date(s) - 09/26/2015
Spirit of Hope UMC
Categories No Categories
Saturday, September 26 from 10 AM to 2 PM. A free community event sponsored by Spirit of Hope UMC.
The Family Health Fair is an educational and interactive event designed for outreach to provide basic preventive medicine, medical screening, and information/resources to people in the community.
Planned interactive events: Tai Chi, Laughing Yoga, Line Dancing. Memorial Center Blood Drive, MVNA Flu Shots, Blood Pressure/Blood Sugar checks … Chair massages, nutritionist, physical therapist. Resources for children, youth, families, seniors. Children events include – bouncy houses, face painting, balloon animals, legos, rainbow parachute.
Health Fair Participants:
- Children’s Chance
- Essential Oils
- FITGIrl Training
- Healthcare Billing & Insurance Claims
- Home Health Care
- HopeAllianz Inc – Mental Health/Caregiving Resources
- Laughing Yoga
- Line Dancing
- Minnesota Blood Center – Blood Drive
- MVNA – Flu Shot Clinic
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI Minnesota)
- Natural Step Tai Chi for Health and Well Being
- North Memorial Home & Community Services – Health Check
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Red Cross
- Spirit of Hope UMC
- Sunshine Valley Day Care