Ministry Trust Fund
The Spirit of Hope Ministry Trust Fund grants funds for worthy programs and projects within the Spirit of Hope Church, our community, and the world. The fund is administered by a board of advisers. The grants, typically $500 to $1,500, are funded from income from the investments in the fund.
To request a grant, choose one of three options:
- submit your request online by filing in the information form below
- download and print a Grant Request Form
- email the church office and request a Grant Request form
Contributions. If you would like to support the Fund, please consider gifts:
- of cash honoring birthdays, anniversaries, or in memory of a loved one;
- made by designating the Fund as a beneficiary in your trust or will;
- made by designating the Fund as a beneficiary of your retirement plan; and
- of stock or other assets.
When creating or changing your estate plan, check with your attorney to ensure it is done correctly.