The Spirit of Hope Ministry Trust Fund grants funds for worthy programs and projects within the Spirit of Hope Church, our community, and the world. The fund is administered by a board of advisers. The grants, typically $500 to $1,500, are funded from income from the investments in the fund.
To request a grant, choose one of three options:
- submit your request online by filing in the information form below
- download and print a Grant Request Form
- email the church office and request a Grant Request form
Contributions. If you would like to support the Fund, please consider gifts:
- of cash honoring birthdays, anniversaries, or in memory of a loved one;
- made by designating the Fund as a beneficiary in your trust or will;
- made by designating the Fund as a beneficiary of your retirement plan; and
- of stock or other assets.
When creating or changing your estate plan, check with your attorney to ensure it is done correctly.