The Spirit of Hope Ministry Trust Fund provides a source of funds for grants for worthy programs and projects within the Spirit of Hope Church, our community and the world. The Fund is administered by a Board of Advisers. The grants are funded from income from the investments in the Fund. The grants are typically $500 to $1,500.
Grant Requests. If you would like to request a grant you have 3 submission choices:
- you can submit your request online by filing in the information form below
- you can DOWNLOAD and print a Grant Request Form
- you can email the church office requesting a Grant Request form
Contributions. If you would like to support the Fund, please consider gifts:
- of cash honoring birthdays, anniversaries, or in memory of a loved one;
- made by designating the Fund as a beneficiary in your trust or will;
- made by designating the Fund as a beneficiary of your retirement plan; and
- of stock or other assets.
When creating or changing your estate plan, check with your attorney to ensure it is done correctly.