Spirit of Hope’s Collaborative Ministry unites with community resources to offer a wide range of opportunities for growth and support to its members and the community, while promoting physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
Grief Loss Resources (pdf) – Listing of area support groups focused on grief and loss issues.
- Center for Grief, Loss & Transition 651 641 0177
- Calvary Luthern Church Grief Support Group 763 545 5659
- Downtown Coalition for Grief Support 952 927 7463
- Edina Coalition for Grief Support 952 937 5933
- Mount Olivet Spouse Grief Support Group 612 927 7335
- West Suburban Coalition for Grief Support 763 545 1108 Schedule Mar – May 2017
Help with Bills, Mortgage, Debts ~ Many people need help paying bills and debt in today’s challenging economy. Families need help so that they do not have to decide between paying their mortgage, credit card debt, food, rent, utility, or medical bills.