Venture outside the church walls and share the love of Christ with others in our area.
- PRISM (People Responding In Social Ministry): A leading provider of basic needs services in the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, PRISM delivers healthy food, proper clothing and housing stability to those who need assistance.
- Second Harvest Heartland: Working to end hunger through community partnerships, they help hungry neighbors find their next meal so they can thrive at work, in the classroom and in their communities.
- Simpson Housing: Houses, supports and advocates for people experiencing homelessness.
- Clare Housing: Provides affordable and supportive housing that creates healing communities and compassionate care for those dealing with HIV/AIDS.
- Wesley Foundation at the U of M Twin Cities: A Christ-centered community shaped by the principles of radical grace and the love of God and neighbor for college students.