Worship at Spirit of Hope is a joyful, inspiring, thought-provoking, and an entertaining celebration of life and faith
- Sunday Chapel Service 8:30 am
- Sunday Worship Service 10 am
There are many ways that worship could be defined. Here at Spirit of Hope we believe:
- Worship is praising, confessing, proclaiming, praying and responding.
- Worship is listening for the Word of God.
- Worship is continually seeking transformation through the power of the Holy Spirit for discipleship and mission with Jesus Christ as Savior, teacher and hope.
Sunday Chapel Service begins at 8:30 am held in a small setting with communion each Sunday begins at 8:30 am The Chapel is located on the 3rd floor. (During the summer months– end of May to mid-September– the service is at 9:00 a.m.)
Worship Service is held every Sunday at 10 am in the Sanctuary, including music, children’s time, scriptures and sermon. Faith Walk Sunday School classes for children from age 3 through Grade 6 begins in worship with their families, they are excused from the sanctuary following “A Word with the Children” to their classes. Youth (7th-12th Grade) serve as assistant leaders in the Faith Walk classes. Nursery is available for 3-year-olds and younger. Communion is served the first Sunday of each month and everyone is invited to participate.
Time for fellowship and coffee follows worship in the lobby.
There are may different ways to discover or renew one’s faith at Spirit of Hope. Wherever you are in your life and faith journey, there is a place for you in worship. We look forward to connecting with you!